What is MobFlex?
Mobility and Flexibility, or MobFlex for short, is a physical-therapy based session. The goals are
– to better prevent injury
– improve physical recovery and mental relaxation
– develop flexibility, mobility and performance
It is not a yoga or a typical stretching session.
Who is this for?
This session is suitable for all ages and levels; whether you are looking to enhance your athletic performance, relieve some tight spots or coming back from an injury or just relax and recover.
What do you need?*
It would be ideal to have these in hand for the session.
- Foam Roller
- Baseball ball, tennis ball or golf balls
- Resistance band (optional)
- Long bath towel
- Chair (like the one you use for tricep dips)
- Broom stick (longer the better)
- Yoga mat
- Non-slip socks
- Drinking water
*For those attending the in-person session at the Warrior Basecamp, some non-personal equipment are available for use.