HOW TO CONTACT US AND GET UPDATES?
- We post regular updates in our Facebook groups, WhatsApp and email. If you need any clarification please ask anyone in the coaching team.
- You can also email us or phone your respective branch. You will find all our contact details here: Contact Us
- Please also join our FB Group here: Facebook
HOW MANY SESSIONS DO I NEED TO ATTEND TO CLAIM MY TRAIN HARDER REWARD:
- 12 sessions per month.
HOW DO I CLAIM MY TRAIN HARDER REWARD:
- Please show your card to a coach for inspection. They will record your details and enter you into the monthly reward draw.
HOW TO BECOME WARRIOR OF THE MONTH?
- Every month we select two persons for the Warrior of the month award. The award is based on the person displaying consistent behaviour towards improving Fitness, Teamwork and Resilience. The person can be old or new members. Note that the winners are selected and nominated by the coaching team.
WHY SHOULD I HAVE A MEDICAL CHECKUP?
- Prevention is better than cure.
- For persons only starting to exercise, it is important that you have a medical check-up prior to taking part in any exercise program.
- Undertake regular medical check-ups and tests to assess your actual health versus your perceived health.
- For persons with medical issues or over 55 years you must submit a doctors note to us to show you are ok to exercise.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR AND BRING TO TRAINING
- Good pair of running shoes (ask your coach for advice)
- Red teeshirt and sports wear
- Hat (Optional)
- Mosquito Repellent
WHY MUST WE WEAR THE RED TEE-SHIRT OR SINGLET?
- To build teamwork and pride
- Protect your expensive clothing
- Reduce your training costs
- Manage the fear of training
- To help you look even better than you already do 🙂
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I TRAIN?
As a beginner we would recommend at least 3 (three) times a week. As you get fitter you can build this up to 56 times a week. Plan training into your weekly schedule. Dont compromise, make the sessions an appointment with yourself.
HOW QUICKLY WILL I SEE RESULTS?
Results are the outcome of regular training, good diet and positve lifestyle changes. If you want to achieve your goals you must align your daily behaviour to those goals. As we wont be with you 99% of the time, how you eat, move and sleep when away from Warrior Training will have a dramatic impact on your success.
HOW TO REDUCE YOUR RISK OF INJURY?
As you may be new to training it is important that you dont overload your body too quickly as you may get injured. To reduce your chance of injury:
- Please wear proper running shoes. Old shoes should be replaced. If you need any advice please ask the coaching team.
- Please ensure that you attend the fundamental training sessions as this will help you learn how to execute the exercises safely and with correct form.
- For beginners please dont overload the body too quickly. Unfortunately in our quest to achieve instant results we get injured and have to stop. Getting fitter is a gradual process. Please remain in the beginners group until your body has readjusted to the exercise load.
- If you have any injuries or sickness please inform the coach prior to session.
WHEN SHOULD I DO THE FITNESS ASSESSMENT?
- The fitness assessment ideally must be completed by all new members and by existing members every 6 months. The objective of the fitness assessment is to measure your body composition and level of fitness. This will allow us to show how your health and fitness program is progressing.
WHAT ARE THE FITNESS ASSESSMENT BANDS?
- To help you work towards fitness performance targets we have created a colour band system. When you achieve a result in all categories we will issue a band to you based on your lowest ranking. For example if you score red, orange, orange, orange, orange you will get an orange band.
Over 55 years of age