Vicky is a fitness enthusiast and has been a gymaholic for many years which later developed into becoming a certified Les Mills body pump instructor.
The first obstacle race she joined was the Ferringhi Beach Challenge in 2017. After the event, she discovered her interest in obstacle races but also realised she lacked the needed training in running and tackling obstacles.
Hence, she began regularly training with Warrior Fitness Penang in early 2018 to better prepare herself for the 2018 Spartan Race. The fitness improvement and knowledge gained with Warrior had helped her being placed 5th in the 2018 Urban Jungle Challenge. The following year also saw her competing in the 2019 Spartan races too.
Vicky loves learning new things and is always up to challenge herself. Never too late, after putting her family first, but now with her kids grown up, she took up the Personal Trainer course in 2020 and added a few more other courses to enrich herself with more knowledge to help others with their journey to improved health and fitness.
- Warrior Fitness Coach – Level 1
- LES MILLS Bodypump Instructor (2012)
- FEA Certified Fitness Instructor (2020) – Fitness Edutraining Asia
- FEA Certified Fitness Practitioner (2020) – Fitness Edutraining Asia
- American Heart Association Certified CPR (2020)
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer (2021) – American Council on Exercise
- Rehab Express Trainer (2021) – Rehab Trainer Australia