Pioneer Warrior, Roger has been a coach since 2011 but in his younger days, he had an inactive lifestyle as he was prone to asthma attacks. This led to obesity and an unhealthy lifestyle which also contributed to having had low morale and self-esteem issues. But with the encouragements and help from friends and family, he gradually picked up mountain biking, road cycling and eventually, went into running Marathons to get fit and lose weight. In recent years, Roger participated in ultra-distance marathons and obstacle racing.
Coaching, to Roger, is more than showing up to a Warrior session but also getting people off the couch, making them believe in themselves that they have the ability to transform much as he did himself years before. He strongly believes in the benefits of getting outdoors and training like an athlete if you wish to really burn fat and improve athletic performance. Having had vast experiences in competitive running and biking races, his training revolves around different types of running, bodyweight exercises and strength training programs with a big emphasis on mental resilience and teamwork.
- Favorite Warrior Session: RAW
- Fastest 5km time: 21.00
- Favorite Performance Food: Baked Chicken Breast With Garden Greens
- Ultra Trail Mount Blanc 170km 2019,
- Ultra Trail Mount Fuji 170km X 2times 2015/16
- H1 Hardcore 100mile X 3times 2016/17/19
- Powerman Finisher X 6times 2003/04/05/06/07/09
- Great Wall of China Marathon 4th place 2013
- Spartan World Championship USA 2018 ,
- Spartan Obsatcle Races X 12times Podium Finisher (Elite masters and Age group )