Jonathan started playing squash at the age of 8 and had represented Penang for many years as a state junior player. His vast experience in the game at competitive levels has brought an edge when working with juniors between six and 17-year-olds in developing them for competitions, both local and international. Even after his junior days, he continues to stay active in the competitive circuit.
Having met numerous players from different countries with different cultures, Jonathan believes playing sports is not just about the workout and being competitive. It also teaches us about respect for people of different cultures and the value of teamwork in making new friends.
- Warrior Fitness Coach – Level 1
- UESCA Certified Running Coach
- ACE certified PT
- World Squash Federation Level 1 & 2 Squash Coach
- U12 & U15 State junior champion
- Third place in National Junior Championship Under 19