Jee has been working in the fitness industry for over 10 years and is passionate about helping people to get fit and lose weight. To the team, he is known as the TRX master and delivers body blasting boot camp circuits which will get you ripped and toned in no time. His training incorporates lots of weights and body weight exercises in a fun and friendly environment.
Jee is trained in anatomy and exercise physiology, master rehab trainer, kettle bells level 1 and 2 and an ACE certified personal trainer. He has in-depth experience in body building, circuit training, and group/individual fitness. His other specialist areas are obesity prevention and injury management.
When not coaching, Jee is active in triathlons and obstacle racing.
- Warrior Fitness Coach – Level 1
- ACE certified (American Council on Exercise Accredited by NCCA)
- First Aid and CPR Certified
- Rehab Master Trainer (Express and Essential)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (TBMM-CES)
- Functional Movement Screen Certified (FMS)
- Movement Efficiency Training (MET)
- Spartan SGX Coach
- Programming for Professional
- Small Group Training
- TRX Suspension Trainer (SCT & GSTC)
- Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist
- Sports Nutrition Fueling Performance
- Pregnant Postpartum Certified
- Weight Management through exercise and nutrition
- Kettlebell – Level 1 and Level 2
- Les Mills Body Pump/RPM/Body Balance Certified