Harjit is a former hockey player, captain, and current coach for the state team. He is much-loved for his creative games he integrates into his workouts which involve teamwork to create a little competition. As tiring as his training can be, they are sure to have everyone smiling and enjoying sessions even more.
He also coaches the MBPP dragon boat and marathon teams, leading them in competitions both locally and abroad. When he is not involved with Warrior and coaching activities, Harjit likes to dedicate his time to his family and providing fitness classes to the Cheshire Home.
Harjit is a certified Hockey Coach and Fitness Instructor.
Qualifications and Sports Achievements::
- Warrior Fitness Coach – Level 2
- National 2nd grade hockey coach
- Attended coaching courses in Malaysia and in Perth Australia
- State hockey coach for Penang state and the schools
- Represented Malaysia in the veterans world Cup in Spain Barcelona
- National level 2nd grade physical instructor.
- Dragon boat coach.
- Was a walker and a half marathon runner.