Evergreen Edward is a marathoner and Ultra Trail Runner although she has not been running for quite a while due to other commitments and a fibula fracture injury. Even then, she is still actively involved with Warrior since joining as a coach in 2017. “You can be fitter and stronger at any age if only you are willing to be a better you!” is a belief she holds on to.
Despite being a mother of two boys, yet she participates in all sports and constantly encourages her family members, friends and Warriors to adopt a healthy lifestyle like her. Her dream is for everyone to live healthily, and to excel in sports!
- Certified Personal Trainer, University Malaysia Sabah.
- Certificate in Sports Science Level 1 & 2, National Sports Council of Malaysia.
- Introduction to Sports Massage (2017) with the National Sports Council of Malaysia.
- Certified Gym Instructor, National Association For Strength & Conditioning (N.A.S.C.)
- Weight Loss Nutrition Programming & Food Preps Level 2, (N.A.S.C.)
- Pre and Post Pregnancy Fitness, (N.A.S.C.)
- Certified Aerobic Instructor.
- Certified Personal Trainer, (N.A.S.C.)
- Mastery Professional Speaker
Races she joined:
Besides running many Fun Run events as a training ground, Ultra Trail Marathon events were included too. Here’s I’m sharing my humble achievements in my running entries under women category:
- 9th place in my 1st 100KM Ultra Trail Run for The Most Beautiful Thing (TMBT), 2015.
- 3rd place in Beaufort 60K Ultra Marathon, 2016.
- 4th place in 100KM Borneo Ultra Trail Marathon (BUTM), 2016.
- 6th place 107KM, Jesselton 107, 2016.
Favourite food: Chicken soup
Favourite color: Green
Fastest 5KM: 25 min 38 sec
- Spartan Trifecta
- 100 miles
- Via Ferrata