Warrior training is designed to develop not only physical but also social and mental fitness. We train outdoors with this purpose in mind.
- We can do more things and have more fun outdoors.
- We can raise your metabolism to another level outdoors.
- Training outdoors is great for the mind and body. Get back to our natural habit, reconnect with nature.
- The outdoor environment allows us to improve your natural movement and coordination.
- Training outdoors allows us to better develop teamwork and mental toughness.
Tips for Mental Resilience
- Learn and repeat our Warrior Mantra “Commit, Focus, Believe and Achieve”
- Learn relaxed breathing techniques.
- Work to develop an optimistic outlook, a positive viewpoint on life and situations. Stop using the word " can't"
- Try to see the funny side of things.
- EAT (Good Nutrition) – MOVE (10,000 Steps and Regular Workouts) – SLEEP (7-8 hours per night. Take a break if you feel overtrained).